Students learn language useful in everyday life within the context of these five units: School Things, Numbers 1-25, Personal Things, Pets, and Wild Animals. While these units are a bit unrelated, they are brought together in a clever way allowing students to learn about things that interest them and provide them with language they can carry over to other daily life topics.
This theme also gives students the extra challenge of learning to use verbs in the present and past tenses as well as reflexive verbs. It’s a great theme choice for students who have completed one or two other Spanish for You! themes. But like all the other themes, it can be used with students who have no Spanish learning experience too!
Package comes with one textbook plus these downloads:
daily lesson guide filled with a variety of activities, worksheets, audio of entire book, bonus audio, flashcard/activity pictures, and access to our Curriculum Activities for You! page filled with free extras.
- About our downloads (Optional printed version of downloads available below.)
- Payment is made via PayPal. You can pay as a guest with your credit card.
- Downloads will be e-mailed to you automatically. Please download within 5 days.
- Your book will be mailed and delivered within 2 weeks.
- Choose the grade level(s) of your student(s). No Spanish experience needed.