Students learn language useful in everyday life within the context of these five units: School Things, Numbers 1-25, Personal Things, Pets, and Wild Animals. While these units are a bit unrelated, they are brought together in a clever way allowing students to learn about things that interest them and provide them with language they can use in daily life.
This theme also gives students the extra challenge of learning to use verbs in the present and past tenses as well as reflexive verbs. It’s a great choice for students who have completed one or two other Spanish for You! themes. But, like all our themes, it can be used with inexperienced students too!
Package comes with one textbook plus these PDF and MP3 downloads:
daily lesson guide filled with a variety of activities, worksheets, audio of entire book, bonus audio, flashcard/activity pictures, and access to our Curriculum Activities for You! page filled with free extras.
- About our downloads
- Payment is made via PayPal. You can pay as a guest with your credit card.
- Downloads will be e-mailed to you automatically. Please download within 5 days.
- Your book will be mailed and delivered within 2 weeks.
- Choose the grade level(s) of your student(s). Content in all the grade level packages is the same. The grade level indicates that HOW the student learns the material is appropriate for his age/grade. No Spanish experience needed.
- Choose a grades 3-8 package if you have children of different ages/grades. More economical!
Verbos Optional Workbooks, which provide the PDF downloads in an already printed version, not yet available. Themes that currently do have the optional workbooks are Mi vida, Estaciones, Conversaciones, and Viajes.
If you need materials to teach classes, like at a school or homeschool co-op, please look here.