Try the Spanish Verb Vocab Time Crunch game. It is fun and takes no time to prepare. Here’s how:
- Divide your students into groups of 2-4, each one with pencil and paper.
- Choose a themed topic they have been learning, i.e. the park, travels, the restaurant, the beach, etc.
- Set a timer for 1 or 2 minutes (your choice).
- Players each write as many Spanish vocabulary words and verbs associated with that theme as they know.
- When the timer goes off, players read their words and cross off duplicates from their list.
- The player with the most words left wins OR gets that number of points, if you are playing multiple rounds.