Verbos (Verbs) is a year-long curriculum package that focuses on the student developing the ability to understand, speak, read, and write in full sentences within the context of these 5 units: School Things, Numbers 1-25, Personal Things, Pets, and Wild Animals.
While these units are unrelated, they are brought together in a clever way allowing students to learn language about things that interest them and that they can use in daily life.
This theme also gives students the extra challenge of learning to use verbs in the present and past tenses as well as reflexive verbs. It’s a great choice for students who have completed one or two other Spanish for You! themes. But, like all our themes, it can be used with inexperienced students too!
Package comes with one themed textbook mailed to you plus these downloads:
daily lesson guide (PDF), worksheets (PDF), audio (MP3), bonus audio (MP3), flashcard/activity pictures (PDF), and access to Curriculum Users page filled with free extras.
To order materials below:
- Choose package in grade level 5-6 or 7-8. Use is flexible. Read here.
- Grade level indicates the content is taught in a way suitable for children of that age/grade.
- No Spanish experience needed.
- Outside US or Canada, contact us to order.
About our downloads:
- Emailed to you upon ordering. Please download within 5 days.
- The PDF downloads print as you go, 1 to 3 pages Lesson Guide and 1 to 3 worksheets per week.
- Payment is made via PayPal. You can pay as a guest with your credit card.