Teaching and learning Spanish is fun and easy to do because Spanish for You! provides teachers, parents, and students with step-by-step lessons that never leave you wondering what you need to do and that are filled with a variety of easily taught activities.
The philosophy behind the Spanish for You! curriculum is that foreign language learning and teaching can be fun and provide academic excellence in a simple, effective, and affordable way.
Spanish for You! can provide this to you because it is written and taught by me, Debbie Annett, a 16-year veteran teacher with 11 years as a homeschool co-op teacher. I know first-hand what parents, teachers, and students’ needs are. So, I design my materials accordingly, and then take what I do with my students and format it for others to use. Everything comes directly from me to you!
You will find that with Spanish for You! –
- You can teach your children the same material during the same school year with lessons tailored to their ages/grades.
- You can go at your own pace.
- You can reuse all materials with younger children later.
- Your kids will enjoy the child-friendly approach of the program.
- You can hear all the material on audio files so you never question pronunciation, and you will be told exactly when and which files to use.
- Your kids can do interactive games & activities to practice together.
- You don’t need to know Spanish to use this with your kids. You can even learn along with them if you choose!
- LEARN MORE HERE
If you need a curriculum for co-op classes, this is just for you! Here is how it so easily works:
- Teach class one hour per week with my step-by-step lesson plans.
- Assign the corresponding week in my step-by-step lesson guide for homework. It’s all laid out for you. You don’t have to do a thing!
- You can place experienced and experienced students together at the beginning of a school year. Experienced students will continue to progress while the new students are seamlessly integrated.
- You don’t have to know Spanish to teach this. You can learn right along with your students!
- LEARN MORE HERE